Meljean was raised in the middle of the woods, and hid under her blankets at night with fairy tales, comic books, and romances. She left the forest and went on a misguided tour through the world of accounting before focusing on her first loves, reading and writing–and she realized that monsters, superheroes, and happily-ever-afters are easily found between the covers, as well as under them, so she set out to make her own.
Meljean lives in Portland, Oregon with her husband and daughter.
PO Box 781
Dallas OR 97338
Note: I only check this box once a month or so. If you send something to me, please let me know!
Author photo by Doug Crouch.
For ARCs and to schedule signings or appearances, please contact:
375 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10014
Courtney.Landi (at) us.penguingroup.com
I am currently represented by Nephele Tempest of The Knight Agency. Please direct all queries regarding rights or contracted work to her.
Interviews and Guest Blogs
- What the heck is steampunk? An interview with Maili from Dear Author (Aug 2010)
- A video (YouTube) interview about Demon Blood and the Guardian series (Aug 2010)
- Turning “Eureka!” into “Hell, Yeah!” — talking Steampunk Romance at the Book Smugglers (April 2010)
- A Guardian series Q&A at Marta Acosta’s Vampire Wire (Dec 2008)
- On writing what I know at RomanceNovel.tv (Nov 2008)
- On the influences for DEMON BOUND at the Book Smugglers (Nov 2008)
- Guest Week at the Book Binge (Feb 2008)
- The Writer’s Corner at All About Romance (Feb 2008)
- A Chat With An Author at The Book Smugglers (May 2008)
- A Q&A with Ilona Andrews at The League of Reluctant Adults (Oct 2007)
- The Story of My First Sale at Dear Author (June 2007)
- Seven Questions with Milady Insanity (Jan 2007)